Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Entry 3 (5/8) Second Location

Today I'm packing my bags for Poipu Beach, Hawaii. I so excited cause I've heard its the best beach in America! Hawaii is bordered by the North Pacific Ocean. Hawaii wicked far away from Sri Lanka in fact its 8,152.12 miles away. I will be traveling by airplane, and I even get to rent a car and a hotel room thats not too far from from Poipu beach its at this place called Maui Seaside Hotel its going to cost about $1,245 but by the looks of Hawaii it will be worth it! Theres palm trees and the oceans even blue, its also very warm the highest the temperture has ever been there is 100 and the lowest was 20! Hawaii is the state were Elvis was from. I've never heard his music but I've heard he's a legend. Poʻipū beach is located at 21°53′3″N 159°27′51″W.
Can't wait!
See ya later :]

>Roxy<

No comments:

Post a Comment